TL - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

TL - Forum

Tenebra Luna - Forum

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmelden

The Weak Die Hard V2- werewolf roleplay - Open -semi-lit

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
JackTheRipper

The Weak Die Hard V2- werewolf roleplay - Open -semi-lit Empty
BeitragThema: The Weak Die Hard V2- werewolf roleplay - Open -semi-lit   The Weak Die Hard V2- werewolf roleplay - Open -semi-lit EmptySo Feb 20, 2011 3:00 am

.:The world is the same, yet, it is not. It is the same to the people who have nothing to worry about, those who sleep safely with no fear of the blood in their veins being draw out in order to feed others or suffice a lust for life. You have lived, or learned to hate those around you because you are shunned, forgotten, and in a place where everyone wishes to kill the other, and lies spawn as fast as flies in a rotting liver. Life does not matter, and if you do have it, it is held by a thread that can be cut by a force that you have no chance at stopping, never in your deepest dreams. You have survived, but the truth is, The weak die HARD. You are in a battle, in a separation of two packs once united, but now ravaged apart by two traitors blinded by pride and biased notions. These packs were split into the supposedly "Good" and "Evil". They battle relentlessly, despite the fact that the two traitors were enamored in an age now lost. Pick your side and fight for what you deem is right and worthy, or plot to kill all others that stand in your way. It is your choice and led by the whip of destiny for triumph or failure.:.

~.:Babe, I'm gonna leave you, leave you when the summer comes a-rollin':.~

~~xoxo~~
The Weak Die Hard V2- werewolf roleplay - Open -semi-lit Tooth-and-claw-werewolf-496

~~xoxo~~

The Rules of the game
: Follow the rules posted by the administrators.

: Do not make an invincible, perfect character. That is very boring and gets nowhere.

: Your character cannot teleport. If someone's character is miles away, and you decide to interact, don't just start talking. I want to know how they got there.

: No God-modding. You cannot control other people's characters.

:This is a semi-literate roleplay, you must understand, you must type at least three sentences per post. If you cannot, I wish to know.

: This is indeed a role play with conflict, but I do not want anything too explicit in the forms of either romance, or battle.

: Spice things up in any way you can and still be fair to other players and remain inside the rules. I want people to have fun and look forward to the next reply of a person on here as I do.

: PLEASE use proper grammar. It irks me beyond comprehension when someone types "threw" when they are going through a door, because as I far as I know, that door never left it's hinges. As well as with "aloud" it is not used correctly, it confuses people. To help, here is an example: "I allowed her to pass through," that is how you use it, unless you are shouting, use these words properly.

:You can only have as many characters as you can handle.

: If I am gone, do not go ahead and post a million pages, the limit is five so I, or others, can catch up.

:Love between enemy sides is encouraged.

:Keep genders even, I don't want this roleplay swimming with just girls or just boys.

:You cannot all join the evil pack. There needs to be conflict, thus, two packs.

:If you have read these rules thoroughly, then please write "I wish I could spit like that." in your first post.

~Form~
Code:
[center][color=#808080][size=85]Username:
Character's name. (First and last, if you please.):
Love interest. (Crush, basically):
Mate (If so):
Rank in the pack:
Power:
Human picture( Real photographs only, no anime):
Werewolf picture(Real picture as well.):
Good or Evil:
Theme song: